Turnkey Retrofit at Sustainable Places 2021: Innovative approaches and affordable solutions changing the market for buildings renovation
When: September 30th, 2021 – 5:00-6:30pm CEST
Where: Online and in Rome (hybrid workshop)
This 90-minute hybrid workshop entitled “Decarbonization of the EU building stock Innovative approaches and affordable solutions changing the market for buildings renovation” will bring together a selection of H2020 EU-funded projects that are promoting holistic consumer-centered building renovation solutions that involve the whole value chain, ensuring high levels of comfort and a high quality of the indoor environment.
The workshop will be divided in two sections: (i) allowing first to present progress and intermediate results from more advanced projects (TURNKEY RETROFIT, TripleA-reno, HIROSS4all); (ii) and then those introducing some new projects that have recently started, allowing them to present their objectives and expected impacts, and potentially to identify synergies with the above group (re-Modulees, Save the Homes, Superhomes2030).
Introductory remarks: Luca Angelino, Project Adviser, European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) – Confirmed
First part (advanced projects):
- TURNKEY RETROFIT (Solutions4Renovation) – easy, transparent, single step platform to guide renovation projects – Caroline Bouteloup and Madeleine Devys
- TripleA-reno – Affordable, Acceptable and Attractive renovation – Peter op ‘t Veld and Simona d’Oca
Second part (recently started projects) :
- re-Modulees – the Retrofitting Market Activation Platform – Maria Sara Di Maggio
- Save the Homes – Ana Tisov
- Superhomes2030: Up scaling integrated Home Deep renovation services for Ireland – Janet Doyle
Q&A session (30mins)