Reports & Findings
Market & PESTLE Analysis (D2.1, November 2019)
Read our PESTLE report that identifies the state of play and analyses factors that encourage the implementation of One stop Shop Platforms in France, Ireland and Spain.
This report describes the analyses performed for the countries where the implementation of the new service is targeted, using the PESTLE tool. This acronym refers to the factors that have been taken into account when carrying out the analysis: Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental.
BENCHMARK OF PROMISING EXPERIENCES OF INTEGRATED RENOVATION SERVICES EMERGING IN EUROPE AND CUSTOMER-JOURNEY DEFINITION (D1.1, September 2019)
A report analysing promising experiences of integrated renovation services emerging in Europe.
The report will include the overall definition of the customer-journey for the integrated TURNKEY RETROFIT service.
Below reports will become available at the stated due dates – Stay tuned!
- TURNKEY RETROFIT SPECIFICATION (D1.3, December 2019): A report describing functional and non-functional requirement specifications in order to allow the implementation of the TURNKEY RETROFIT service in Spain and Ireland.
- MARKET & PESTLE ANALYSIS (D2.1, December 2019): A report presenting an analysis of the Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environment conditions that impact on the business opportunities required to run, replicate and upscale the TURNKEY RETROFIT service.
- BUSINESS MODELS (D2.2, March 2020): A report describing viable business models to run, replicate and upscale the TURNKEY RETROFIT service in Ireland, Spain and beyond in Europe without the need for public subsidies.
- SUSTAINABLE EXPLOITATION AND REPLICATION PLAN (D2.4, June 2021): A plan for the sustainability and growth of the TURNKEY RETROFIT service and its large-scale uptake. The plan includes an attractiveness matrix which will prioritize EU countries / regions which are the most favourable to replicate the service according to its intrinsic properties.
- CONCLUSIONS OF THE IDENTIFICATION OF LOCAL NEEDS AND ACTORS IN PLACE (D3.1, June 2020): This report will present the results and conclusions of the state of the play analysis performed in the two countries involved with special focus on end users and building owners.
- GUIDELINES FOR IMPLEMENTATION IN DIFFERENT EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (D3.2, June 2020): This report will provide guidelines to implement the TURNKEY RETROFIT integrated renovation service in the different European countries, with the steps to follow and the barriers to overcome in the involvement of all the stakeholders that include the integration of the renovation service.
- LESSONS LEARNT FROM THE LOCAL IMPLEMENTATION (D3.4, February 2021): This report will include the roadmap of the 3 implementation cases, with the process followed in each of them and will summarize the lessons learnt in each.
- PROCESS AND IMPACT EVALUATION STRATEGY (D4.1, June 2020): A strategy document detailing the methodology, including performance indicators, to be applied for evaluating the overall process performance and its achieved impacts during the project and estimating impacts beyond the end of the project.
- EVALUATION REPORT (D4.2, February 2021): This report will present the evaluation results arising from the analysis of the French service and the conduct of the local implementations in Spain and Ireland.
- LESSONS LEARNT TO INFORM FUTURE LARGE-SCALE UPTAKE (D4.3, April 2021): A report providing a comparison of the evaluation results in France, Spain and Ireland providing lessons and guidelines for future large-scale uptake of the TURNKEY RETROFIT service beyond the project lifetime.