Commited partners and Local Implementation Groups (LIGs)
Other key actors will be involved in the project, through a community of market actors gathered at small or large specific events, engaged via surveys and more.
- Support was already demonstrated with 29 organisations signing letters of commitment to join the Local Implementation Groups (LIGs) and 18 letters of support. They include: the World Green Building Council’s Europe Regional Network, the French government – Ministry in charge of green transition and solidarity; QUALIBAT – the French association in charge of quality certification of building professionals; the French governmental Sustainable Building Plan; LCA-FFB, EnergieSprong France, the Spanish confederation of consumers and users, the Spanish Ministry of finances (Sub-direction in charge of sustainable development), the Spanish Ministry of development, Financial institutions, energy agencies), local authorities, manufacturers, construction products, building professionals installers, architectural /engineering companies, energy operating companies as well as building owners associations.
- Local Implementation Groups (LIGs) are committed to actively support the local implementation activities conducted in the project. LIGs are expert groups of local / regional organisations which gathers key representatives of supply-side actors being required to build and run the service in each of the 3 EU countries. For each country, a LIG coordinator is appointed (OPER for France, ANERR for Spain, NUIG for Ireland). Turnkey Retrofit will ensure connecting actors key for the implementation of the integrated service in the 3 targeted EU markets. Activities will be planned all along the project life and announced in the news and events sections. Additional LIG members will be invited during the project to make sure that a coherent framework is established and also to gather their inputs and co-create the Turnkey Retrofit service with them.
- In France, EP is partnering with a pool of 2500 verified and certified partners for conducting its home improvement services. OPER has built a network of more than 30 French SMEs which are committed to conduct the refurbishments operations in multi-family buildings.
- In Spain, ANERR connects with over 130 market actors such as building rehabilitation or renovation companies, technicians, manufacturers, and other professionals all related to the building refurbishment market.
- In Ireland, IGBC built a community of close to 200 key energy renovation stakeholders as part of Build Upon and is active through the ECCoPro and EeMAP projects.